My girl Trinnah of A Style In Progress nominated me for the Liebster award in which I'm required to post 11 random facts about myself (coming soon), answer 11 questions conjured up by the nominator and in true Trinnah fashion all of the questions pertain to shoes (this girl has a sick shoe collection...go check her out) so I figured what better way to break up the monotony than with a lil' Q&A and pics of a few pairs of shoes in compromising positions, plus I'm getting a bit tired of seeing myself so why not (bet ya never thought you'd ever hear those words spew out of a Leo's mouth). Well, let's get down to brass tacks.....
1. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
I love'em all equally...I could never play favorites.
2. What color shoes do you not own and would like to?
Green, yeah come to think of it green...I need a nice pair of green shoes.
3. What is your favorite shoe for this fall?
I'm loving Stella McCartney's Lauren Pump...just wish it wasn't Moc Croc:(
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Oh Trinnah I can sit here all day and rattle off the numbers but the fact of the matter is if I tell you I'd have to kill you...jk let's just say probably too many.
5. How do you store your shoes?
Some are shelved, some boxed and some....well you see the pics seriously I'm terrible with my shoes and clothes....
6. Does your significant other support your love for shoes?
My significant other supports anything I do...yeah right...again I direct you to the pics:)
7. What’s your favorite designer / brand for shoes?
Giuseppe Zanotti, Zara, Dolce Vita, Pour la Victoire honestly I could go on and on but I have to admit I have a deep appreciation for Mr. Weiztman...his shoes has to be the most comfy I survived 2 days of traipsing around Manhattan to vendor appointments in a pair of his pumps.
8. Are you a heels or flats girl?
Come on now....
9. How old were you when you first bought heels?
Hmmm I think 20....
10. Do you like skinny stilettos or chunky heels?
11. How do you feel about wedges?
Wedges need love too.
As always thanks for stoppin' by;)