Well my friends we have approached the last quarter of the year. I know I'm about to sound like a broken record but where in the hell did the time go!?!? I won't pay homage to 2014 just yet but I will share a few things I've learned about my "selfie" this past year.
1. I'm at my best when focusing on possibilites instead of resentments.
2. I'm not perfect....never will be for that matter (I've known this for years but, what the hell it derserves a mention;)
3. I'm much slower to anger and forgive much quickly.
4. I refuse to lose faith no matter how grim things may get.
5. I'm much more selective in my battles, peace is better than being right and everything does not warrant my response.
6. Sometimes I need to get out of my own way and overcome myself, before I can overcome "them".
These are just a few nuggets I unearthed during some of my self relecting this past year but, believe you me this list could definitely go on and on and will damn sure continue to grow which only makes approaching 2015 even more exciting. Anywho, I hope you all are just as amped about rounding out the year and please feel free to share a few things you've learned this past year. I'm out for now but will see ya back here in a bit.
As always thanks for stoppin' by;)